[TowerTalk] city council horror

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] city council horror
From: csus04@lmpsil02.comm.mot.com (Raymond Dave-CSUS04)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 10:12:14 -0500
Steve:

No offense, but with that kind of approach (and attitude), I suspect
you'd have serious trouble ever getting anything approved.  The law is
clearly on their side if you don't have a permit.  I would guess that
telling them to "take a hike" would have only started a nasty round of
discussion which would have escalated into something which would not
result in getting the permit (or end up costing several K in attorney's
fees).  $62 is a pretty cheap price to pay to keep my 90' Rohn 45 and my
130' rotating Rohn 55, keep enjoying the hobby, and sleep at night. .
.don't you think??

73. . . Dave
W0FLS

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>