[TowerTalk] SPECIAL EVENT STATION W7A

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] SPECIAL EVENT STATION W7A
From: KQ7K@qsl.net (Bob KQ7K)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 08:35:24 -0600

*** SPECIAL EVENT STATION ANNOUNCEMENT ***

W7A

July 1-5, 1998

160,80,40,20,17,15,12,10 Meter bands

SSB, CW, RTTY

Guaranteed Hours of operation: 1400z-1800z daily.

(many of us will be running the station additional hours to cover all the
bands)

We will have up to 5 stations on the air at any given time.

We will maintain a connection to the West Coast DX Cluster network via
GTFDX:KQ7K node in Great Falls. GTFDX maintains a connection to VE7CQD
(telnet 142.58.173.14, then DXC) on the network.

W7A Internet info:
W7A@qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/w7a        (log search will be available shortly after
the operation)

The Great Falls Area Amateur Radio Club - W7ECA
W7ECA@qsl.net    http://www.qsl.net/w7eca

QSL with your card & SASE to:

W7A
C/O BOB KQ7K