[TowerTalk] Rohn 25G or 45G?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rohn 25G or 45G?
From: perring@texas.net (Bob Perring)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 19:18:37 -0500
At 19:35 6/29/98 EDT, you wrote:

>  I am trying to justify more than 2x price difference between 25 and
45.  What do >you recommend?

===========================================>

Hello Mark,

If you are fairly young, have plans for a growing career throughout your
life, might move to better digs some day, might want more and better
arrays in the future, these are good reasons for going to 45 instead of
25.

That way the tower can grow as you grow.

The usual immediate evaluations of present day installation, wind load
analysis, guying availability, etc., can be more easily made.

Don't discount future wants by buying only to satisfy today's parameter
definitions.

I'd go for 45 over 25 every time. All of the 25 I ever bought got sold
later on as it became inadequate for my design demands.

73,

N5RP

Bob Perring

Houston, Texas