[TowerTalk] Screw in anchors and Physics?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Screw in anchors and Physics?
From: no6x@inreach.com (Mike)
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 1998 14:39:09 +0000
Thank you for all of the answers. I think it makes a little more sense to
me the Resistor theory was not a good one to analogize (is that a word...is
now) with.
Now for those of you that said that the load from the guys was like the
current not the voltage in my little analogy then that would prove my
theory to be correct although in correct as it5 may be.

picture this.

  + o---------|------|
              |      |
              \      \
      10 ohms /      / 10 ohms
              \      \
              /      /
  - o---------|------|

Lets apply 10 volts for ease of math.
see now where the theory is incorrect?
V/R=I
10/10=1
each resistor has 1 amp, thus total circuit current is 2 amps.

I am sorry for the bandwidth. I just felt maybe some did not understand
this. But thanks again to all of those who replied I think I have the jist
of it now...now just to find where they teach physics to dumb kids
Mike...NO6X

Check out my home page at http://home.inreach.com/no6x