[TowerTalk] TET antennas/HB9CV type

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TET antennas/HB9CV type
From: jreisert@jlc.net (Joe Reisert)
Date: Sun, 5 Jul 1998 10:29:13 -0400 (EDT)
Dave,

Louis, ex-WB6NMT and later KG6UH sold Lunar Electronics in the mid 1980's
and later was recalled back into the military where he did embassy duty
overseas in the Phillipines and I beleive Korea. He is now semi-retired in
Panama and is very active on HF (and doing some EME too) and in contests as
HP3XUG or HO3A.

73,

Joe, W1JR