[TowerTalk] X9 40m add on kit

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] X9 40m add on kit
From: kz5qdx@communique.net (Douglas Bradford)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 11:30:47 -0500
Maga Ditto's on this. Mentioning no names, 20 years ago, sent a rig
back, normal alighment etc., 5 weeks stretched into 3 month then
6 months and 1 year. Last Time I told them Pack and send back,
said it had not been on the bench yet. would be there tomorrow.
Same story as B4.
When I got the rig back it would only down 12 watts pep < YES>
Somebody had really screwed it up. Went back into my self and
and got 130 - 140 out. On 80 meters , I lost some on ten but who
needs it there. I Changed their name to TEABERRY like the CB
and have killed all repairs headed that way.  They now hve another
location. I can only say nice things about it. But THE OTHER ONE
is still having trouble to this day.

Vote with ur Pocket Book.

73  Brad  KZ5Q
Long  Live  CW