[TowerTalk] Which SWR analyser ?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Which SWR analyser ?
From: Johan.Humblet@village.uunet.be (Johan Humblet)
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 22:24:41 +0200
Hi,

I've heard a lot about SWR analyzers, but i really want to know which
one is really good for my personal needs... Perhaps some of you might
help me with this.. I'm really tired of walking back and forth from the
tower to the shack.. The most important things i want to measure with
this device is SWR and impedance (Ohm + imaginary part). I know MFJ has
a few of them, but perhaps there are others as well ? What about the
MFJ-249 ? any comments ? Personally i'd prefer LCD digits.

Please reply direct.

Thanks,

johan.humblet@village.uunet.be