[TowerTalk] Traped Dual Band Yagi

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Traped Dual Band Yagi
From: k7jb@ptld.uswest.net (John R Bookout K7JB)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 23:47:17 -0700

--------------45128A00E004E775C8853462

I have a question concerning the testing of traps on a beam antenna.

I have a High Gain Model DB-1015A, 10-15 meter yagi that has been out of
service now for about 3 years.  Before installing it at the top of my
new tower.  I would like to know how I can test each trap and the
antenna to determine if they / it are good and functioning properly.
Any information would be most appreciated.

Thanks John.
--
73's

John R Bookout

Amateur Radio K7JB
E-Mail: k7jb@ptld.uswest.net
Packet: K7JB @ K7JB.nwor.or.usa.na
R-390A's:
EAC 1475 & 2689
IMPERIAL 2168

Submissions r-390@qth.net

--------------45128A00E004E775C8853462

<HTML>
<B>I have a question concerning the testing of traps on a beam antenna.</B>

<P>I have a High Gain Model DB-1015A, 10-15 meter yagi that has been out
of service now for about 3 years.&nbsp; Before installing it at the top
of my new tower.&nbsp; I would like to know how I can test each trap and
the antenna to determine if they / it are good and functioning properly.&nbsp;
Any information would be most appreciated.
<BR>&nbsp;
<BR>Thanks John.
<BR>--
<BR>73's