[TowerTalk] Re: XM-240

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: XM-240
From: Chad_Kurszewski@csg.mot.com (WE9V Chad Kurszewski)
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 14:09:44 -0500
I wrote Steve Best (of Cushcraft) inquiring as to when my order
for one of those new 40M beams (XM-240) would be filled.

This was the response (note: not from Steve):

At 05:53 PM 7/15/98 +0000, you wrote:

>     Hi OM
>
>     Incase you didnt get a general mail the XM-240 should be in production
>     and available by end of Aug .(m far superior to 40-2CD and
>     electrically similar)
>
>     The X-9 add on kit will be a one element job like the X740 and
>     availbable in mid Aug     no problems with X-9 dont know where you
>     picked that up.
>                73 and enjoy  The great DX,ing OM   WN1I  Ed hammond

---
Chad Kurszewski, WE9V                       e-mail:  WE9V@qth.com
The Official "Sultans of Shwing" Web Site:  http://www.QTH.com/sos