[TowerTalk] Gotta check out

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Gotta check out
From: shurst@magiclink.com (Steve Hurst)
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 17:01:24 -0600
Tower-Talkians

        I gotta check out for awhile gang, no applause please :-) !!!  Many tnx
all who responded to my query about dismantling my Rohn 25G tower. She's
still up there, I gotta get more time. Anyone know how to cram 40 hours in
one day ?????  So , until I figure that out , I'll be QRT on this
reflector. But I will be back !!!  Good news eh ?  So don 't dispair, I'll
be back to stir the pot from time to time  ;-). Take care all and climb
high !!

P.S. Don't forget to check out my really cool web site, lots of links and
good stuff to be found there !! Stop by and say "HI" !!!

73,
Steve Hurst
KA7NOC  ( southern Idaho )
http://www.magiclink.com/web/shurst
shurst@magiclink.com

" I'm cooler than you are. Why don't you fix your little problem and light
this candle ?"
Alan B. Shepard