[TowerTalk] more - FAA stuff, etc.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] more - FAA stuff, etc.
From: ddjones@nas.com (Dale Jones K5MM)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 16:09:03 -0700 (PDT)
  (See comments by John, N6ZAE below)

 John,
 If you had not complied, here is what would have happened to you.
 1. Tower confiscated, you would have had to take it down, of course
 2. Large fine, probably something like $10,000. per day of violation
 3. Confiscation of all your personal belongings, including house, wife, kids,
     etc.
 4. If in arears for more than 3 days, you would have to spend months
     in jail for being a felon.
 5. You would have been called to Washington DC to have Judge Starr's
    gang interview you to see what you knew about Monica....since you live
     in California.  All at your own expenses of course.
 6. Your ham license would have been exterminated, and you would be
     banned for life from ever getting another license.

 No doubt there are some things I can't think of now, so you should plan on
 much more in the way of penalties for such a GROSS violation of Government
 Rules!    Shame on You OM!!!!

 Your government at work, for the people - by the people!!

 73
 Dale  K5MM