[TowerTalk] towerlights

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] towerlights
From: geo@mbari.org (George Badger)
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 23:46:15 -0700
Thanks Steve. I'm at home and brain faded on the idendity crisis.

Thanks to all who responded. The sites were informative. We are of the
belief that lighting is not required due to the 180' height and the
distance from the airport. There are other towers on the hill above us
that are not lit. What we are dealing with is a local government
attempting to pre-empt federal rules. This is not an unusual situation.
Thanks again.
--
                         _

Madness takes its toll, so have correct change ready