[TowerTalk] Stacking dissimilar antennas - correction

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Stacking dissimilar antennas - correction
From: wx0b@arraysolutions.com (Jay, WX0B)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 15:37:35 -0500
Thank you Mike for your summary.  I might point out that the Un-Uns that
Mike used are the precursor to what has become the Mini-StackMatch, and
the "Stackmaster" he speaks of is actually the StackMatch made by me.
To see some of Mikes towers look on my website in the User's group
section.

It was a fun project, and now he has some competition, N5CQ put up 6
C3+C4 Tribanders, and uses the same products to feed the 6 C3s, and a
StackMatch to pump power in the 3 C4, 40meter sections.  This all on a
199 ft rotating tower made by Dick Weber K5IU of RTS.

Jay, WX0B
ArraySolutions    www.arraysolutions.com