[TowerTalk] Re: antenna spacing

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re: antenna spacing
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 13:33:07 EDT
In a message dated 98-07-24 12:38:43 EDT, Jepilot@aol.com writes:

> Does anyone have any experience or predictions
>  regarding interference or adverse interaction using these beams and
spacing.
>  If I thought it not make any practical difference,  I would even like to
> space
>  the  antennaes closer with a separation  of about 6 feet.  Any thoughts and
>  suggestions are requested.

      Seeing as how Nueces County is a 95 MPH windspeed zone and is within 100
miles of hurricane oceanline, I'd be real careful what type of mast you use.
Actually, I'd be real careful with the WHOLE PROJECT with adequate engineering
everywhere.

Cheers,  Steve  K7LXC

Champion Radio Products
http://www.championradio.com