[TowerTalk] remote antenna switch

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] remote antenna switch
From: Jepilot@aol.com (Jepilot@aol.com)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 12:33:43 EDT
After many years of faithful service my Heathkit  remote, mast mounted antenna
selction switch finally bit the dust.  So I am in the market for a
replacement.  The MFJ unit is the most advertised and I believe it uses a set
of relays to select the desired antenna unlike the Heathkit unit which uses a
rotary switch driven by a step motor.  What choices  other than the MFJ unit
are available?  Any directions to web pages, etc. would be helpfuf.  What is
the experience of users of the MFJ switch?  Thanks for all comments and
advice.  73  Jan Rehler, W5KNZ, Corpus Christi, Tx.