[TowerTalk] Upper Midwest Distributor - ZRC Galvilite Paint

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Upper Midwest Distributor - ZRC Galvilite Paint
From: allanws@werewolf.net (Allan W. Schlaugat)
Date: Tue, 04 Aug 1998 20:36:55 GMT
Thanks to the Towertalk Reflector for all the tips on zinc rich paints
for tower sections! I talked to Judy at ZRC in Mass and found a ZRC
distributor in Minneapolis at:
Warner Industrial Supply
2211 E. Hennepin Ave
Minneapolis, MN
612-378-7300

I am getting a gallon shipped for my project. 15 sections of 25G to be
painted.. my arms are getting sore thinking about it. :-)
Based on all the praise from all the Towertalkians on this stuff, I
will only be doing this once and the sections will look like new.

Thanks to Scott, KA9FOX, he gave me the idea to document my tower
project with pictures on a web site. I'll be putting up a 140ft guyed
tower for a repeater in the middle of nowhere.. should be interesting!

73   Al

--
Allan W. Schlaugat     allanws@werewolf.net     Albertville, WI  USA
Amateur Radio: N9ISN   allanws@my-dejanews.com     APS: #186089