[TowerTalk] TROUBLE WITH M2

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] TROUBLE WITH M2
From: johan.vandevelde@ping.be (Johan Van de Velde)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 08:20:24 +0200
Hello,
this is going to be the neverending story I guess

Had a look at my paerwork this weekend

Ordered a pair of antenna from M2 on June the 3th.
They quoted me on June 2th, with a delivery term of 4-6 weeks, as this
antenna was not a regular type yet
Fax signed by Matthew Staal.

8 weeks later nil received
I email them to get within 24h a fix on delivery term.

9 weeks later i get an email back, and they reserve the right to cancel my
order.

What a customer service.....

Take an order, put the customer on hold as long as possible, because they
know they'll never be able to
keep the promise they make.

If the customers starts to complain just cancel his order..

What a crazy world is this??  Is this the right way to treat a customer??

Seen my experience, think twice before you order from M2  , if you do order
lets hope You have better luck than I
have..

Or perhaps order via the dealers, they have the problems than , explaining
to the customer where his ordered items
are...
Thats the positive note, there is still live for dealers, expecially if the
factory doesn't care abt the customer.

For those interested i can back up this story with copies of faxes and
exchanged emails...

Johan
ON4ANT