[TowerTalk] Was "antenna decisions"-- on a hill side!!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Was "antenna decisions"-- on a hill side!!
From: dave@egh.com (dave@egh.com)
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 19:18:45 EDT
Hi,

        There is an article on 4 element lazy V arrays in August 1994 QST.
The article is about the 160 Meter version at K3LR but there is a great
deal of information on how to scale for 80 and 40.  I have used the 80
meter array at home with good results even though it is at less than
optimal height.  I also put together a 40 meter version which was used at
out local Field Day, again at less than optimal height, but also again
with good results.

73, Dave Clemons K1VUT