[TowerTalk] coax question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] coax question
From: aa6eg@cv.tmx.com (Pat Barthelow)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 1998 13:28:37 -0700 (PDT)
Hi George, and the group....

I Just took delivery on an MFJ 259 (B) model, and it would be the perfect
thing to test your cable.  Come on down some weekend to N6IJ and check it
out....Also, look at the MFJ Enterprises Homepage, under manuals to see
what this very smart box can do....It's a great piece of gear, the "B"
version a quantum leap forward from the earlier versions....

73, DX de Pat, AA6EG/N6IJ
"The Contest Station from the Government"

Marina Amateur Radio Contest Station; N6IJ
599 DX Drive
Marina CA 93933

aa6eg@tmx.com