[TowerTalk] Bell Labs Classic SWR Film/Video

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Bell Labs Classic SWR Film/Video
From: jreid@aloha.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 1998 06:56:38 -1000
I believe I have notified all who expressed interest
in obtaining a copy of thus early 1940's video.

If you ever wanted to actually see standing waves,
traveling waves,  understand impedance,  and
impedance matching,  etc.  you just have to see
this demonstration video.  However,  it is packed
with info:  fact follows fact in rapid fire succession,
all demonstrated visual via a mechanical wave apparatus
that must be seen to appreciate.  Demonstrations and
info goes on for 27 minute playing time.

I have learned that there is a good chance the Bell
Labs piece in the December 1942 QST was about
this apparatus;  have not seen that issue,  but this
is what I am told.

If I missed you in my distribution e-mail,  please
let me know,  if or you have not previously responded,
now is the time.  The price is $15,  shipped Priority
Mail anywhere in the US;  slightly higher shipping
overseas,  and PAL or SECAM can be provided,
but probably extra cost and time for those outside
the US.

I'll give your the source  if you are interested,  or for
some  reason I missed you,  contact me soon.

Mahalo  and  73,  Jim,  KH7M