[TowerTalk] Re:2el. 40 meter beam

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Re:2el. 40 meter beam
From: no6x@inreach.com (Mike)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 00:45:12 +0100
I want to thank all of those that replied as well as explain myself a little.
Many asked "Why won't the stacks work?"
I will tell you...

Doing a little drwaing and mathematical computations, I will not have
enough turning radius, at the level at which I want to put the lower one,
to turn it. So now I am looking at bigger tribanders to replace with...The
C31XR Sure looks nice. The Cushcraft appears to be the antenna of choice
for a 2el. so I guess I will have to swallow my pride a little and consider
the CC antenna, after swearing I would never buy another one!
Anyone have a glass of water to wash down my foot!

Mike...NO6X