[TowerTalk] Rebutal to Steve Best's "Initial State" Mismatch Arguments

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Rebutal to Steve Best's "Initial State" Mismatch Arguments
From: K7LXC@aol.com (K7LXC@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 15:20:44 EDT
TowerTalkians --

        I have learned some interesting things about transmission lines,
reflections and other topics on this thread. I have also learned recently that
this type of esoteric hair-splitting is quite common in engineering circles.
Whether the disagreement is semantical or actual is something that isn't
easily resolved. And everyone has seen that here recently.

      I'd like to ask for an end to this topic and get on to more practical
discussions of towers and HF antennas.Please feel free to continue this
discussion with private email. Like we say on the West Coast, "If the JA's
can't tell the difference, it probably doesn't matter anyway".

      Thanks to everyone for their comments and input.

Cheers,  Steve   K7LXC