[TowerTalk] YS Update

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] YS Update
From: ni6w@yagistress.minden.nv.us (Kurt Andress)
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 13:06:12 -0700
Hi ALL!

Yesterday I sent out e-mail updates to YagiStress 2.0. The current
version is 2.05.
Besides some display bug fixes, there was one problem with boom
deflection calc's with ice loading. Thank's to N6ND!

I took this opportunity to add the ability for YS to display either
projected or effective areas, pursuant to the discussion on Towertalk,
the last week or so.
I figured it would be a great long time before our industry would
address and resolve this problem. If a standard is ever reached, I can
easily match it. Until then, YS will provide either option.

I would appreciate any help subscribers could offer in obtaining e-mail
addresses for the following: W6XX, VE3BFM, OH6XI, VE7IN

73, Kurt

--
YagiStress - The Ultimate Software for Yagi Mechanical Design
Visit http://www.freeyellow.com/members3/yagistress