[TowerTalk] Kevin's 402CD

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Kevin's 402CD
From: w0hh@ix.netcom.com (Tom Champlin)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 1998 20:51:08 -0500
Well Kevin,
Myself and WO0Y came to the same conclusion 2 years ago, That's why mine
is in a pile in a corner of the basement. It's not for sale. when my
body no longer functions, someone will probably stake up tomato plants
with the aluminum. I could only get mine up 60'. So I gave up on
building it. The stations I want to talk to are Asians in the early
Mornings and I have concluded that this antenna is not right for me, at
this height.
Good luck, Tom
W0HH