[TowerTalk] antenna separation

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] antenna separation
From: aa0cy@nwrain.com (Bob Wanderer)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 20:29:38 -0700
Just to throw oil on troubled waters, this information is from a cable TV
amplifier (and other products) manufacturer from their Reference Guide.

Antennas for different frequencies mounted on a common mast should be
separated by at least the length of the longest element of the largest antenna.

73,
Bob AA0CY