[TowerTalk] N7CL, Eric

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] N7CL, Eric
From: n7cl@mmsi.com (Eric Gustafson)
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 1998 07:55:50 -0700

Dave,

I surmise that you bounced off our firewall.  That happens if you
reply to the address shown in the "From:" field in the mail
header.  The correct address is given in the "Reply To:" field of
the mail header.  The firewall will not permit any external
references to my local machine "sparx" for security reasons.

Most mailers will get the address from the "Reply To:" field
automatically when generating a reply to a mesage.  If yours
doesn't, you might want to review the option settings.   The
correct address to use to address email to me is:

n7cl@mmsi.com

or

N7CL@mmsi.com

73, Eric  N7CL