[TowerTalk] Tram wire info

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Tram wire info
From: W7NN@aol.com (W7NN@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1998 10:18:55 EDT
In a message dated 10/22/98 0:10:32 AM EST, k7jb@uswest.net writes:

<< W7NI tells me that there is a web site showing photos of how to raise a
 beam using a tram wire and tiller arrangement.  I would very much
 appreciate it if someone could provide the web address.

John:

No tiller arrangement, but there is a pretty good picture of Steve- K7LXC
getting ready to hoist a 6 element 20 on the tram at my QTH.  Go to the
picture page at
                                            HTTP://members.aol.com/w7nn
I've got several more photos of the tramming process if anyone would like me
to put them up on the site.

73

Ron
HamStuff by W7NN