[TowerTalk] Gin pole sources

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Gin pole sources
From: DavisRFinc@aol.com (DavisRFinc@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 21:45:48 EST
Hi Rush,  WB0W, Inc. makes a real nice gin pole.  His # is 1-800-626-0834 and
Email: WB0W@IBM.net.  Super OM/XYL to work with.  regards,  Steve Davis,
K1PEK, DAVIS RF Co.
---------------------------
DAVIS RF Co., Commercial wire/cable, RF connectors, custom cable design.
Discounts to hams..........BURY-FLEX ? low loss HF-microwave HDPE coax;
....FLEX-WEAVE? aerial wire. Registered trademarks of Davis Associates, Inc. .
.LMR ?, Heliax?, PolyPhaser Tm, etc.  Visit our web site at  www.davisRF.com.
1-800-328-4773   (1-800-DAVIS RF)
"The Triad":   DAVIS RF Co., ORION WIRE CORP and The WIREMAN:   Three types of
expertise, three corporate buying power and customer inter-personal
relationships benefitting all.

In a message dated 11/1/98 6:39:13 PM EST, rthorne@tcac.net writes:

<< get hold of WB0W.  Check the archives as his phone number was just recently
 published.