[TowerTalk] Pouring a base in cold weather.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Pouring a base in cold weather.
From: stan@capeonramp.com (stan)
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 1998 10:37:49 -0500
Hello Jim,

Find a reputable, local concrete contractor and talk to him.
Yellow pages would be a good start....
or talk to any general contractors you know.

Additives can be added to the concrete mix to allow pouring
below freezing temps.

Salt (marsh) hay can be used to keep the concrete warm during
setting up and curing.

Concrete can be poured year round, if suitable precautions are taken.

Stan, WA1ECF   CApe Cod, MA   FN41sr