[TowerTalk] LMR 900 Question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] LMR 900 Question
From: Dick Green" <dick.green@valley.net (Dick Green)
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 00:00:37 -0500
Jim,

Please summarize the replies you get on this. I'm interested in doing
exactly the same thing -- replacing 260 feet of LMR400 with LMR900. Another
reason I may need to use the LMR600 instead of (used) hardline is that I've
got two 16" diameter 90 degree sweeps in my 4" buried conduit. I could have
real problems trying to pull 7/8" hardline through that, but the LMR900 has
nearly the same loss factors with a much smaller bend radius. Sounds like
the ticket, but boy is that stuff expensive!

73, Dick, WC1M