[TowerTalk] Related lists & Information

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Related lists & Information
From: w4an@contesting.com (Bill Fisher - W4AN)
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 15:59:58 -0500 (EST)

George, K5TR, maintains a nice collection of summaries from this forum at:
http://www.qth.com/ka9fox/ant-towers-feed.shtml

QTH.NET has two forums called 'antennas' and 'towerspeak'.  Go to
http://www.qth.net for more information.

I would be interested in collecting any more information sources any of
you have found or maintain on the internet.  I would also be interested in
posting a list of related companies in the FAQ.  If you know of a source
of such information, please drop me a line.

The TowerTalk FAQ has been updated with some more information, links, and
guidelines.  I hope you all will take a moment to read it over.  I will
try to post the FAQ here from time to time too.

Thanks

Bill Fisher - W4AN - K4AAA