[TowerTalk] Inverted Vee on US Tower MA550

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Inverted Vee on US Tower MA550
From: steve@n6st.org (Steve Thomas)
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 06:41:44 -0800
For this purpose I used a thrust bearing attached near the top of a rotating
Wilson 61 ft crank-up. The bearing rotates easily and provides a good
attachment point for an inverted vee.

I secured the feedline to the bearing (I don't remember how at the moment -
that was over 15 years ago - and let it dangle until it reached the fixed
section. There I secured it with Scotch 33 tape, leaving enough droop that
it could wrap around the tower as it was rotated.

73, Steve N6ST