[TowerTalk] Antenna Modeling Programs

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Modeling Programs
From: baycock@hiwaay.net (Bill Aycock)
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 14:55:01 -0600
I, for one, would like to BEG all of you with feelings about the choice ,
here, to put them here on the reflector, rather than just to Bryan.
I want the same data, and one set will serve many of us, if it is here
rather than only direct. There is a LOT of experience on the several
excellant antenna programs out there, and those of us that can only afford
one (or, one at a time), need to mine that experience.

Thanks- Bill-- W4BSG

>       Well, I just found out that Santa Claus is
>supposed to bring me an antenna modeling program
>for my stocking.  All I need to do is send him an
>email and let him know which version that I would
>like to have......
>
>       Would like input from the TOWERTALK gurus
>about which one to get.  I am interested in modeling
>yagis and various kinds of wire antennas, delta loops,
>bobtails, rhombics, wire beams, etc etc.
>
>       Thanks for the input.
>
>Bryan W5KFT
>

>--

-