[TowerTalk] Alum vs. Steel Towers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Alum vs. Steel Towers
From: d.dimitry" <d.dimitry@cwix.com (d.dimitry)
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 12:36:31 -0600
Hi gang,

Gee, I really liked that last message.  Thought it was a level-headed,
tactful way to broach the subject.

Anyway,  let me just announce the addition of a couple more pages to our
website, www.HeightsTowers.com.  All are invited to check it out.  More
images and pages will be inserted later, but I think you may still
appreciate some of the info.  All feedback is welcome.

Drake Dimitry
President
Heights Tower Sys.