[TowerTalk] A Funny Postcard!

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] A Funny Postcard!
From: aljaras@snet.net (aljaras@snet.net)
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 10:10:24 -0500
There is a Funny Postcard waiting for you !
It's from Bijou Bubba at (aljaras@snet.net IP-Address: 204.60.29.87).

To retrieve this card, point your web browser at

http://www.ohmygoodness.com/cgi-bin/g-card.pl?981224TXALSGPFMHRG

Your postcard will be removed in two weeks if you have not gotten it by then.

If you have difficulty picking up your postcard,
try these methods:
1.  Cut and paste the above URL into your web browser space -- OR,
2.  Type  the above URL into your web browser space; pay attention
    to write it EXACTLY as it is, respecting lower/upper case letters,
    and no spaces between the characters.

If you still have difficulty, try this url
http://www.ohmygoodness.com/getcard.htm
    and  in the appropriate window space, type in your card key code
    exactly to retrieve your card.
    The key code of this card is: 981224TXALSGPFMHRG

If you still have difficulty obtaining your card (see the P.S. below),
contact the website administrator, biagio@ohmygoodness.com

Sincerely,
the staff at http://www.ohmygoodness.com/

P.S.   NOTE:
If you can't manage to enter our site, try again later or the next day.
We apologize if this happens, but you should be able to retrieve
your card within a couple of hours at most.
We are installing a bigger and more efficient server to handle
the unexpected, enormous success that we are having.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this transition process.