[TowerTalk] fractal antenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] fractal antenna
From: bryanr@bometals.com (Bryan Rambo)
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 1998 08:10:01 -0500
Hi Tom,

Wire in a fractal antenna is folded up into a small space ONLY from our
perspective here in the physical plane.  In the astral plane, where fractal
antennas (and their proponents) exist, the wire is actually stretched out into
huge aperture configurations yielding big gains in performance over normal,
mortal antennae.  I'd love to continue this Tom, but my Yanni CD just finished
playing and I think I hear the UPS man dropping off my latest order of crystals.

73 - Bryan (W4WMT)