[TowerTalk] Info on Wilson System 1 antenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Info on Wilson System 1 antenna
From: k3gt@pgh.net (Bob Thacker)
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 20:06:16 -0500
Hi Greg. Have a Wilson System 1 that I would be happy to photocopy the
manual for you...if you dont mind waiting a week or so. Actually it
appears to be a Mosley copy...or made by Mosley for Wilson. The SY-1 has
4 trapped elements with a 5th one as a reflector on 10 only. It has 2
tubular rods acting as a beta match. Not a bad antenna, worked well over
300 with it. My CBA is ok since 1992.

73,
Bob, K3GT