[TowerTalk] YT and Stacking.

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] YT and Stacking.
From: w2vjn@rosenet.net (George Cutsogeorge)
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 1999 06:33:11 -0800
In using YT to try and determine the best separation for a pair
of 40 meter beams and my terrain, the following happened:  I
started with a spacing of 100 feet and gradually raised the
bottom antenna while observing the peak gain.  To my amazement,
it kept increasing with each increment. Surely it would decrease
at some point as the spacing got smaller and smaller.  Well, it
kept on increasing all the way to zero spacing and that's where I
quit.

It does the same for flat ground or my terrain.   What's going on
here?

George
W2VJN