[TowerTalk] Antenna Mart Switch==Thanks to All

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Antenna Mart Switch==Thanks to All
From: jreid@aloha.net (Jim Reid)
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 1999 09:38:10 -1000

Aloha to all,

Beautiful Saturday AM out here,  the rain has gone on by.  Back to
work on the C4.

Got lots of info about the switch,  including the most info of
all from Bill Wall, KC4UZ,  see below. A very similar switch is
still being sold by Max Gain Systems,  for those of you
asking about sources,  etc.  See URL:

    :  http://www.mgs4u.com/catalog/page1.htm

73,  Jim,  KH7M
On the Garden Island of Kauai