[TowerTalk] M2's 40M4L (40m 4ele linear loaded Yagi) reputation?

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] M2's 40M4L (40m 4ele linear loaded Yagi) reputation?
From: kitagawa@ee.es.osaka-u.ac.jp (KITAGAWA Masahiro 北川勝浩)
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 10:21:01 +0900 (JST)
I am considering M2's 40M4L 40m 4ele linear loaded Yagi
for my contest station and looking forward to hearing
any experience or reputation of 40M4L. The followings
are the only information I could dig out so far and I
need more inputs.

Recommendations of other 40m 4ele yagi are also welcome.
I wish Force12 could make 40m 4 ele. It must be 4ele
since I am going to place it at the middle of my tower
and I am not satisfied with my Cushcraft 2ele 40-2CD.
Thanks in advance.

de masa JH3PRR
Excerpt from 40_meter_beams.txt: