[TowerTalk] SO-239 covers

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] SO-239 covers
From: dhearn@ix.netcom.com (dan hearn)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 10:30:59 -0800
There are small brass covers with rubber gaskets available from the mfrs of
connectors. Usually come w a small chain which attaches to SO 239 mtg screw to
prevent losing them when uncover the SO 239. Small plastic push on caps from
hardware store will work. Unscrew shell of a PL 259 and solder scrap of copper
over the end. Use scrap PL 259 w short piece of coax left on it. Good luck, Dan;
N5AR