[TowerTalk] 2L Tribanders (previously: Antenna Stacking)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] 2L Tribanders (previously: Antenna Stacking)
From: n4kg@juno.com (T A RUSSELL)
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1999 12:09:37 -0600
Why not make a carbon copy of the C3S?

Use a 20M split dipole driven element with continuous
parasleeved driven elements for 10 and 15M.   Mosley
and Cushcraft have insulators / hardware for simple
split dipole feed systems.

Space each reflector 0.15 WL  (wavelength)
( 5 ft on 10M, 7 ft on 15M, 10.5 ft on 20M )

If you are really ambitious, see if you can get a 5 band
parasleeve driven element arrangement to work !
Too bad Force 12 has not come out with a C5 yet :-)
I think this would sell like hotcakes!

Years ago, I  modeled a 5 band 2L reflector type antenna
using a single split dipole driven element tuned to
15M and fed with ladderline.  It looks VERY GOOD.

I built a 12 / 15 / 17 M version of the above, fixed on Europe
and was pleased with the results.

de  Tom  N4KG

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]