[TowerTalk] Yaesu G-1000SDX rotator question

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Yaesu G-1000SDX rotator question
From: n4zr@contesting.com (Pete Smith)
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 1999 09:43:39 -0500
This rotator has 450 degree rotation and an "Overlap" light that
illuminates when you enter that last 90 degrees of rotation (normally, from
S to W).  In its 3 years of life, my rotator's Overlap light has gradually
started coming on earlier and earlier.  When new, it came on at 180 degrees
and stayed on around to 270.  Now it comes on at about 150 degrees.

It seenms logical that there would be an adjustment somewhere, but I'm not
smart enough to figure out where in the schematic it might be, and these
things are complicated!  Can anyone help?

PS  The full-scale adjustment is properly set.

Thanks in advance!

73,  Pete N4ZR
Loud is good