[TowerTalk] VP5 antennas

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] VP5 antennas
From: k4isv@westky.com (Bud)
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 1999 21:27:31 -0600
Tower and antenns going up starting Feb 9... hope to have completed by the
18th...
thanks to all who replied concerning the "clear coat" to protect antennas
near the beach...

Please look for VP5B ( as in VP5 bud ) in the ARRL.

Also thanks to  several providing excellent service as to getting all
antennas , rotors, cable etc:  Texas Towers, Bencher, Nemal, M2,
Cushcraft...
Short notice guys on the order but each of the named above came through...
stuff is on the high seas tonite!!!

thanks to towertalk for providing a forum that makes tower and antenna work
EASY

Again please look for us in our FIRST effort from this contest setting ...
you can bet we will be having fun and each contest effort will be better.

73
Bud K4ISV