[TowerTalk] Notice: Problem with mailing DAVIS RF catalogs

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Notice: Problem with mailing DAVIS RF catalogs
From: DavisRFinc@aol.com (DavisRFinc@aol.com)
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 1999 22:36:11 EST
Hi folks, all my fault.  I managed to mess up a file and not realize it until
a concerned TTer let me know he hadn't gotten his catalog.  Some of these new
revisions went out and some didn't.  My apologies.

If you requested a catalog since 12/18, and you did not receive it (we do mail
them within 2 days when I don't get into the act!!), please reply with a "CAT
2" in the subject and your address in the body.

If you didn't request one, but want one,   just put CAT in the subject and ur
address in body.
If you didn't request one, but want to see if I finally have my act together:
same as above.

Catalog requests will now be confirmed.  If you don't get a confirm within 24
hours, or by Monday if requested Friday,  OR  If you don't get the catalog in
the mail in 3-4 days (Mass to Cal.) or less, PLEASE scream at me; however, we
should be all set this time.  These catalogs have always been sent First
Class.

Fortunately a bunch did go out. I sincerely apologize for the ones that I
messed up.
Regards,   Steve Davis, K1PEK
DAVIS RF Co., Commercial wire/cable, RF connectors, custom cable design.
Discounts to hams..........BURY-FLEX ? low loss HF-microwave HDPE coax;
....FLEX-WEAVE? aerial wire. Registered trademarks of Davis Associates, Inc. .
.LMR ?, Heliax?, PolyPhaser Tm, etc.  Visit our web site at  www.davisRF.com.
1-800-328-4773   (1-800-DAVIS RF).    PRICE LEADERS OF LMR, HELIAX, RFS.