[TowerTalk] King Hussein, Amateur Call JY1

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] King Hussein, Amateur Call JY1
From: pmcinnish@att.net (Paul McInnish - K4BET)
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 21:15:18 -0500
As most of you know by now, amateur radio has lost a
DX call that will be sorely missed in our fraternity,
and the international community. I for one am saddened
by this man becoming a silent key! Please take a look
at his home page & read the opening page before you
click on "enter"... very profound! It may be a little
slow in loading because I am sure millions and millions
of people, world wide, are accessing his web site as we
speak!

(Some recipients of this e-mail are not ham radio
operators and may not fully understand some of my
jargon above... but the message is still the same...
the world has lost a great man!)

http://www.kinghussein.gov.jo

73, & God Speed!
Paul - K4BET