[TowerTalk] Cushcraft parts help vs new Force 12 warc antenna

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cushcraft parts help vs new Force 12 warc antenna
From: kr1g@hotmail.com (ted demopoulos)
Date: Tue, 09 Feb 1999 02:07:16 PST
Well, I bought three Cushcraft yagis - NONE OF THE ANTENNAS WORKED OUT
OF THE BOX!!!!

Missing parts, wrong parts, parts that didn't fit with each other, etc
:(

And I'm not mentioning numerous trips to the hardware store for
nuts/bolts/etc and the re-drilling of a few holes. Oh yeah, the
directions were wrong in a few places too. And getting missing/wrong
parts was not trivial either.

The antennas DO perform well, and some of their employees are quite
nice, but I think Cushcraft just doesn't give a damn!

73

Ted KR1G

>From owner-towertalk@contesting.com Mon Feb 08 16:24:18 1999
>From: "Tommy Tow, WD4K" <ttow@bellsouth.net>