[TowerTalk] Looking for ...

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Looking for ...
From: W8IK@ibm.net (Joe Subich, W8IK/4)
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 16:14:36 -0500

Anyone out there have an old Cushcraft R7 that has seen better days
setting in a garage or basement that they would be willing to let
go for parts?   I'm particularly looking for the 20/30 meter traps and
matching network to rebuild another antenna.  Most of the other parts
("radials," custom brackets, etc.) are are still available (though I'll
accept whatever I can get <G>) but I've been told the "key" pieces are
long gone.

73,
   ... Joe Subich, W8IK/4  ex-AD8I
       <W8IK@IBM.NET>