[TowerTalk] Trade: RCS-4 for RCS-8V

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Trade: RCS-4 for RCS-8V
From: boerkamp@nortelnetworks.com (Ted Boerkamp)
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 08:55:04 -0500
Hello to all.... I hope this message falls under the guidelines of the
towertalk reflector.....I have an Ameritron RCS-4 antenna switch
(control box - near mint, relay box is brand new), which I would
like to trade for the RCS-8V version plus make up the difference
in price....The reason for my request is so that I wish to use CATV
cable for my setup (with UNUNs) and the UNUNs will prevent the
control signals from getting to the relay box...ie. i need the separate
control cable model....If anyone has this model on the shelf and can use
a four position model instead of the five position type, please reply
directly to me at : boerkamp@nortel.com   Thanks and 73 to all  Ted VE3SS