[TowerTalk] Cubical Quad and Yagi Spacing (plus other stuff)

To: <towertalk@contesting.com>
Subject: [TowerTalk] Cubical Quad and Yagi Spacing (plus other stuff)
From: shock@together.net (Bob Bruno)
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 18:26:11 -0500
Hi all,
Well, where do I start??? Ok...At the beginning I guess :)

I presently have a TH-33 Mosely up at 60' and I have been planning to
replace it with a Hygain Hy Quad (2 ele 3 bad Cubical Quad).

My question:
If I do this, Will I be able to also have a 6 ele 6 Mtr Yagi (not yet
built) on the same mast? What spacing, Yadda Yadda...?

If not, what distance would I have to space the two Yagis (mosely and
homebrew 6) apart?

Any help on this would surely be appreciated!

Much thanks in advance...

-
73, cul...
Bob de K2KI (ex KA2UZC)